Just every day general shtuff.

Re: I am leaving ACR

Unread postby bseeley » October 20th, 2013, 8:24 pm

Thanks Nicky
bseeley
Site Admin

Unread postby Junkaroo » October 21st, 2013, 6:30 pm

:D Thank you everyone for the warm, welcome back.
Last edited by Junkaroo on October 21st, 2013, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YES, I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN AND I THINK I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE
Stop By in my forum and say HI.....http://clanooz.yuku.com/
Junkaroo

Unread postby Junkaroo » October 21st, 2013, 6:59 pm

Well I had a very nice talk with Allie and Killer.
I guess I was receiving some bad info this past summer while I was in MI. :oops:
Been having very nice games with everyone and I have received a very nice welcome back from
all I have met and played with. I thank all of you , makes me feel wanted.
I have held ADMIN for about 10 years and it is a thankless job .

So I must say.........

I stand by my <ACR> Tag :D
YES, I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN AND I THINK I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE
Stop By in my forum and say HI.....http://clanooz.yuku.com/
Junkaroo

Unread postby bseeley » October 21st, 2013, 9:28 pm

Hi Junk;
Glad to hear you are staying with ACR.

You are a welcome asset to our servers.
Thanks
Bernice (Allie) :D :D :D
bseeley
Site Admin

I left ACR

Unread postby DutchNeo » October 22nd, 2013, 9:02 am

I was hoping for a apologie.
Saterday 12 oktober I was having a good game but banned from all connected acr servers, because i went for coffee. I always say that i go for coffee or smoke. I have never cheated or abused any rules.
When i go to a acr server, i see the server and game rules in the screen. Rule number 8: When we suspect anyone of cheating, we will ask you first.
Nobody sayed anything to me, and therefor i took the ban very seriously and removed my acr tag.

The problems that i had with a list of bad players, i have my solution for that too. I dont play with them. Problem solved!

Playing Half life is also my thing to break the day, besides all medical conditions i am in.

So when you see me playing, enjoy it.
But when i see anyone cheating, camping, spawn killing, spawn mining, then i leave the game without notice.
Also when i want coffee or a smoke i will leave too.

From now on I am just a player, nothing more, nothing less! Try to kill me, then ill try too!
DutchNeo

Unread postby bseeley » October 22nd, 2013, 2:40 pm

Dutch get on here game.

Everyone has their own opinion and I like hearing your suggestions. Rules on the server are mine, like it or not, don't like, then don't play.

Think of me as a Queen not a president. This is not a democracy. :) :) :) :)
bseeley
Site Admin

Unread postby DutchNeo » February 10th, 2014, 9:19 am

Because i have problems with the server, players and rules, i dont want to be a member anymore.

As i have understand, the server has became a kids-server. Letting kids play is more important then ACR members. I still disagree with that, kids under 16 dont belong in our game.
And if we can play, then every few minuts 6 or 7 lines of red text appairing in the middle of the screen, with that exactly in the shotsfield, its unable to play.
I also dont like several server settings. And because we cant discuss that matter, its unable to play for me.

And if i come online, i come to play a game and not for testing maps or play hide and seek.

And if Sandman and i make a map together, then its logic that we both use our clan tags in the name. Sandman is ACR and i was HCG. Those clans are not together, we only make maps together. But because it gives problems, you will never see it again.

From now on, i still will be making HLDM maps, but no clan tags will be used. New maps can be found and downloaded from 17buddies.
I also will still play HL, but only on Kizzy or Jo server.

Thanks to everybody in the last 7 years for many good games.

See you around!
DutchNeo
DutchNeo

Unread postby KillerOneTime » February 13th, 2014, 12:04 pm

Dutch

You are really unbelievable!!

I was there during the entire conversation and it went just like this:

Allie told you that she deemed your latest map to be inappropriate for her server.

Allie is a lady and the map depicted houses of ill repute and she really took offense with that.

To get so naïve that you think that the world should just bow down to your wishes is very childish.

You got so pissed (your words) because she did not want her server to run that map and quit "everything"

Wake up and smell the coffee!!
KillerOneTime

Unread postby DutchNeo » February 15th, 2014, 9:34 am

Thats not true.

In the weeks Sandman and i were building the map, we discussed the things that we wanted to put in the map with allie and players that were playing at that time.
Nobody had anything to say then. Everybody was looking forward to it.

I dont care about the map. If Allie dont want it, its no problem by me. On the server are more maps that have offense material. Half naked female on textures.
We men are offense by maps like girlsnight and such with half naked men. So that is oke for her and the kids that play. Well not for me.

I am not leaving because of the above. I leave the clan because the server is unplayable for me, many players dont play and just camp or spawm camp. Unplayable server rules/settings. Those things make me decide to leave.

So its nothing personal. I let it be as it is.
Best regards,

Eric Dijk <ACR> DutchNeo

DutchNeo maps? Go to http://www.sandmans-sandbox.com/dutch.htm
DutchNeo

Unread postby DutchNeo » February 15th, 2014, 9:41 am

And yes .. i was pissed of .. because i wanted to play .. and there were some dissussions with netsurfers about software or things in his computer. And 4 players that were in, were facing the wall. And changing maps without notice just to test out maps, is also not very nice to do.

And if someone is running and i shoot and they dont die because spawn protection still works, thats cheating.

Overal unplayable for me.
Best regards,

Eric Dijk <ACR> DutchNeo

DutchNeo maps? Go to http://www.sandmans-sandbox.com/dutch.htm
DutchNeo

PreviousNext

Return to General