alliecatsrevenge.com

The Litter Box

Time to move on

Just every day general shtuff.

Time to move on

Unread postby Junkaroo » March 29th, 2014, 3:35 pm

Allie and members, I am not the best player in this game , But it's time for me to move on from ACR.
Allies server was ONCE the best to play on but something has happened that I really don't want to be a part of ACR any longer.
Way too many changes and if we don't like it tough.So without going into a lot of things that should not be said It's time for me to exit ACR
I have run many clans and servers and may start my own server and join Dutch. I have spoken to many other players and they all agree.Allie you have some wrong admin working your servers and many ACR members are CAMPERS.I cannot stand players hanging on walls waiting for you come by to blow you up. Where is the fun there? It has been fun Allie and we have been good friends but the few ruin it for the rest of us.
So I do say with a sad Heart Good-By ACR. Please remove me as a member. Thanks to all who where my Friends And I may see you in my New server and clan. This was hard but had to be done and said. :(
YES, I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN AND I THINK I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE
Stop By in my forum and say HI.....http://clanooz.yuku.com/
Junkaroo

Re: Time to move on

Unread postby Little Nicky » June 5th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Sorry to see you go but if that is what you feel you have to do then good luck on future endeavors. Just to be clear I don't see the problem but again it has been great.

CYA
Little Nicky

Return to General